As a financial services business, your network must be protected against the growing threat of cyber criminals. Your human resources, investors and stakeholders need to feel confident that their information is in the right hands, and your IT infrastructure needs to meet government regulations while positioning your business for growth.
Good is not good enough. Switchfast Technologies can help.
With managed IT services from Switchfast, you’ll have a partner who truly understands the sensitive nature of your data, regulatory environment and the challenges you face trying to grow your firm.
Our dedicated team of IT professionals are experts in:
- IT strategy, planning and budgeting through our vCIO services. We provide you with an IT roadmap, quarterly technology standards assessments, recommendations and a budget covering all of your IT related expenses to support your strategic business goals
- Helping companies meet IT-related regulations and requirements with respect to FINRA Exams, SOC 2 Audits, PCI DSS and HIPPA
- Building and maintaining IT infrastructures that provide disaster recovery and business continuity solutions where downtime and loss of data severely affects profitability and brand reputation
- Cybersecurity, Personally Identifiable Information (PII), Intellectual Digital Property (IDP) protection and loss prevention personalized to your compliance needs and risk tolerance – including assessing and filling in any gaps in your current IT security posture
- Employee security training services to keep your business safe and secure
The average financial services firm working with Switchfast experiences a CAGR of 46%, and our largest saw 102% over four years. If you’re looking to grow, Switchfast will help make it happen.