Looking for a career upgrade? Here’s why we think you’ll love it here.
Are you ready to accelerate your career?
We aren’t looking for IT professionals who just get the job done: we hire people who want to make a noticeable difference in their company while actively advancing their career.
Switchfast Technologies is a leading IT Managed Services Provider (MSP) serving the Greater Chicagoland and Midwest area. When we say our team is made up of the Best & Brightest, we aren’t just tooting our own horn: we’re a 2017 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For winner, the result of a company culture that prioritizes transparency and teamwork, and a supportive management team that encourages employees to share ideas and concerns.
UNIQUE SWITCHFASTJOB PERKS
- We prioritize your career growth: management will work with you to develop a personalized career roadmap and plot out the steps to help you achieve your goals
- We pay for your certifications when you pass each exam
- Accelerate your skillset through hands-on learning — we promise you'll learn something new every day
- Work with a friendly, fun and accessible team; you'll always have someone to help you out, teach you something new or grab lunch with
- Keep your calendar full with regular social and community events, including happy hours, volunteer opportunities, quarterly parties and Mario Kart competitions
THE STANDARD PERKS
- BCBS medical and dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life & disability insurance
- Telehealth services
- Paid time off
- Paid incentives tied to job performance
- 401k with 4% company match
- Family time
- Flex time
- Fitness & wellness discounts
- Financial consulting
- Sales and employee referrals
- Cell phone reimbursement*
- Certification training*
*available for OPS employees only
Who we're looking for
Working at Switchfast isn't for everyone. We've found that the people who best thrive here have a few common traits:
- They love learning, both through hands-on experience and certification courses.
- They want to work hard and challenge themselves as they grow their career.
- They strive to be helpful to both clients and coworkers.
- They can think outside of the box to come up with creative solutions to tricky problems.
- They want to be able to see the difference that they make at their company and to their clients.
If this sounds like you, you may be a great fit for our team.
What your future coworkers say about their experience at Switchfast
“At Switchfast, you get to learn and experience more in a week than most corporate people touch in a year.”
- Trevor Shaffer, Switchfast vCIO
“We’re encouraged to make the right IT choices for clients; we aren’t held to rigid policies that might push the wrong solution on a client. Because of this, creativity is your best friend here. We’re able to be flexible with how we resolve issues to make sure that the client gets what they need.”
- Jackie Sacketti, Switchfast Intake Team Lead
“I was in an entry level position when I started at Switchfast. Management helped me plan out my career path at the company and put me in a role where I could gain the experience I needed to advance. As I’ve grown within the company, I’ve been afforded the opportunity to take numerous certs and have learned a lot from my colleagues.”
- Joseph Kennett, Switchfast Support Tech II
Career Development at Switchfast
When you dedicate yourself to the Switchfast team, we commit to helping you advance your career. In addition to the hands-on learning you’ll get as you work through the diverse set of IT challenges you’ll face as you help our clients, you’ll also partner with management to build a career roadmap to help you identify the next steps in your career and receive paid certification training to help you get there.
Of course, you’ll be surrounded by some of the smartest and most helpful IT professionals in the industry, so there will always be someone to help you find solutions to complex problems and encourage you to reach your full potential every day.